Saturday, May 22, 2010

Delonte West & LeBron James Mom Rumors Absolutely True Declares Conrad Murphy...!


In order to explain why LeBron James played so lazily in the Eastern Conference Semifinals, a rumor began last week. While I personally thought the rumor was lame, LeBron James was not coming out and denying the rumor. However, recently a lawyer of LeBron James claimed that the allegations were “off the wall” and also “idiotic.”

However now a reputable source, Calvin Murphy has come forth declaring to Houston ESPN Radio Station “It ain’t no rumor” and that the claims about Delonte West sleeping with LeBron James’ mom Gloria are “absolutely true” and also “absolutely horrifying.”

This is a statement from Calvin Murphy: "Unfortunately, my sources in the NBA tell me that it's absolutely true. My sources, and they're legit, tell me that the only people that didn't know it was happening was LeBron and me." Murphy is going so far as to say that there are other men also involved with Gloria James.

I feel tremendously bad for LeBron James if this is true about his mother Gloria James. How horrible to discover this news about your momma. We all want to think of our moms as lovely, kind and gentle rather then a promiscuous sex kitten. Yuck!

No comments:

Post a Comment